Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

What will our baby be?

For Mother's Day, Greg bought me a session at a 3D ultrasound studio. We will be able to find out our baby's sex and get to see the little pynenut for about 20 minutes! We will go next week, so the question of the day is



Will we have a boy or a girl?












We'll see what good or bad guessers y'all are! Feel free to leave comments with your guesses as well!

Things have been going well with our family so far. I've been feeling really well, just a little more tired than usual--nothing a quick nap can't fix though! We also got news that Greg's brother, Kent, and his wife, Mandee, are expecting their second baby. Congratulations to them! I'll post some baby bump pics soon--I'm still trying to decide if it is a baby bump or an ice-cream, donuts, and french fries bump (maybe that will be my next poll) : )

9 comments:

Becky J. said...

It's a girl for sure! I was about to say that all the roomies had girls first so far, but then I remembered Alana had a boy, and who knows about Tamara. But if you want to be as cool as me and Tonya, it's gotta be a girl! :)

No really, I'm so excited for whatever it is and I can't wait to hear! Good luck!

AmyB said...

A boy! A boy! I don't know why but that is what I am feelin'. Maybe it's cuz I think that he should marry Lydia and then we could all be family! :0

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

I think you are going to have a girl. I am very very excited for you. Please tell us what it is. We miss you.

Melissa said...

I said boy, too. Girls make you more nauseated (that's not actually true--I've had equal amounts of puking with my boys and my girls, so whatever...).
I'm just glad that you're doing well! Can't wait to see the pictures from your ultrasound!

Melissa said...

Actually, this lovely picture of me passed out on the beach was taken by my dear, sweet, considerate husband when I was in my first trimester with Christian. The reason I'm passed out on the beach is that being passed out was the only time I wasn't puking.
Aren't you glad I shared that? You're very welcome!

Heather Alvarez said...

I totally think it's a girl... but for the record I'm ALWAYS wrong... so it's probably a boy.

Alyssa said...

I asked my Magic 8 ball if it would be a girl...and it said "Outlook Good"...
and you know that if the Magic 8 ball said it-- it must be true!

Sarah Jayne said...

I'm voting boy...and FYI, I'm usually right. So...you might as well just start buying the boy gear. Hehehe! Don't you hate that awkward not-quite-belly stage? I'm sure you look awesome, though.

Oliver said...

I voted "girl." Looks like I evened-up the voting.

Hello from Deseret Towers.

Oliver