Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 7, 2008

Cinnabon in the Oven



That's right, Melissa is pregnant. And no, this isn't a dirty, rotten joke. We are excited, freaked-out, in disbelief, extremely fertile, nervous, and happy to share the news with y'all.
You might be able to do the math if you look closely at the picture, but if you can't see it clearly, we are about 11.5 weeks. D-day (and yes, that stands for Disembarkation Day) is estimated for October 23, 2008. It is a day that will forever be remembered as the day in which the tide changed in our lives (we will be buying lots more Tide to keep everything clean).

Here are a couple more pictures, in one you can see the baby waving at you -- or flipping you the bird, we can't be sure....

Melissa told me that she was pregnant by putting a box of my favorite junk food under the covers at bedtime. Its a good thing I didn't jump into bed. She had two positive pregnancy tests there as well. But we are only having one baby, just in case you were wondering.

13 comments:

Alyssa said...

CONGRATU-BABY-LATIONS!!

I am thrilled...and I want to be Auntie Alyssa. He/She will be spoiled rotten by me :-)

Tonya said...

I am soooooo happy for you! Melissa will be the best mommy ever...and I am sure baby has an incredible daddy too!

What a cute way to tell him, Mel...so fun!

Everbody I know is pregnant! Hope you are feeling well!

xoxo

Tonya

Becky J. said...

"Disembarkation Day"! Ha! That's hilarious. I love it. I am sooo excited for you and can't wait to find out what you're having! Hope you keep feeling well! Congrats!!!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to find out if you're having a son or daughter. Paula thinks it's a boy, so I'm going to be different and say it's a girl. Yea!!!!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I made your Creamy Banana Pudding on Sunday and it was a hit. Yum!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! This will be fun to be pregnant together.

Heather Alvarez said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! How FUN!!!!! I can't wait! Is your mom freaking?

Rebecca said...

Congrats!!!
keep us posted on all updates!!

Melissa said...

EEEEEK! My little Melissa cousin is knocked up! I'm so freakin' excited for you two! He or she is already so adorable (oh, yeah--I can totally tell from the pictures)!
I'm just so glad that I stumbled upon your blog today--I may just be the first (Utah) Bush family member to know this juicy news... Your mother must be dancing in the streets! Has she already started shopping? What a sweet daughter, granting your mother's fondest wish like that!
Congratulations to the both of you!
Hope you're feeling ok and aren't too nauseated (mostly I'm referencing Melissa here, but I hope Greg isn't nauseated, too!).

Lindsay said...

YAY YAY YAY! I am so happy for you guys...you will have the cutest/sweetest kids. Hope you're feeling good. Hope to see you again soon.

Sarah Jayne said...

Wow! This is going to be so fun for you guys. Congratulations! I think its a girl...just for the record. (Sarah & Jon Bush)

jessica said...

We are so happy for you! You will love being parents!

Cardon + Kelly Webb said...

Yah!!! Baby Pyne is on the way. We are super excited for you two. Too bad our april fools joke wasn't for reals or they would be about the same age. Tell you brother thank you so much for the tickets. We had such a great time. We love you guys!