Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

We're having a.........


We are so excited! I was a little nervous the baby would be bashful in front of the camera, but our little guy had no problem flashing us {I guess he takes after his dad :) } He has a really strong heart beat and the ultrasound tech said everything looked good. He was very active during the session and liked holding his hands up close to his face. Here is one of the images.

It looks like he is sucking his thumb in this one. It was an amazing experience to see him moving and seeing/hearing his heart beat. The ultrasound tech said he weighs about 8.5 ounces. To put that in perspective, that's the weight of this, this, and 28 of these. I realize those are all food items, but that's what I get for blogging before lunch time. Now we just need a name...



12 comments:

Heather Alvarez said...

YEAH! I think you should name him Heath.

Tonya said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! A baby Boy...that is so great!

hope you are all well...

did you marry a flasher? Is he related to my flasher from Provo in the white truck....

xoxo

Tonya

Becky J. said...

Wahoo! Congratulations! That's so exciting and I can't wait to hear what name you choose for him and to meet Little Man Pyne.

Alyssa said...

Congrats Meli :-)

And I can't believe Tonya brought that up.... I saw that guy too and I'm still creeped out by that.

Congrats on the boy!
Miss you--
Alyssa

Rebecca said...

A BOY!!! How exciting!!
Picking a boys name was really hard for us, so good luck!

Sarah Jayne said...

Yay! Boys are so much fun! I can't wait to see the little guy! (I also can't wait to see the growing belly!)

jessica said...

Congrats!!! Boys LOVE their Mommys!

Send me an email at yourulejch at yahoo. I am private, I would like to invite you to view the blog!

Mrs. B said...

Yea! I was thinking boy...everyone else seems to be having a girl so someone was bound to have a boy.
Have you seen Made of Honor yet? Cause they mention a baby name that you should definitely consider...

Melissa said...

Yay! He's alredy so darn cute, even as a fetus! How fun to see him in so much detail! That's pretty amazing, isn't it?

Mr. Roberts said...

I suggest naming the young man Julius Maximus, like former BYU and current Green Bay linebacker Brady Poppinga.
Of, if that's to crazy, Bob.

Anonymous said...

congrats on a baby boy!

Alison Christian

Alyssa said...

No more news, Meli?? It's been over a month!

I need some news :-)