Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby #2 is on the way

That's right! Little pynenut #2 will be making his or her grand appearance at the end of September. My official due date is September 24. We are so excited! I've had more nausea and been much more tired with this pregnancy than when I was pregnant with Sawyer. Overall, I feel good and will be excited to find out the baby's gender some time in May.
Since our last post, we went on a cruise to Mexico with the Pyne family. I still need to upload pics from that trip, but we had an amazing time. We got to spend a lot of time with the majority of Greg's family. We went zip-lining, swimming, boating, some rode dune buggies, and we all ate too much food. It was so much fun!
We have a garden now too! Greg's dad and grandpa came to help till and plant "our crops". It is a little larger than what I was picturing, but if all goes well, we will have all kinds of fruits and vegetables in our backyard.
Amy and I took Chloe and Sawyer to get their Easter pictures taken. We thought it would be cute for them to be in some together. We were fairly successful and got some cute pics. Here is one of the best ones of them together.



This is one of my favorites-I think he'll be a great big brother.


She is such a precious angel! I love her!



Here is Sawyer "sneaking" into a shot. He wanted to be in some pictures that he really wasn't supposed to be in.


Such an infectious smile!



He looks so handsome in his suit and tie.





I hope everyone had a happy Easter!





2 comments:

Mrs. Fabulous said...

OH my gosh, he is SUCH a little man!! Congratulations on #2...so exciting!

Keep us all updated ok? Miss you girl! xoxo

Becky J. said...

Those pictures were all adorable! Congrats again on #2 coming! He or she will be sooo lucky to get you all for a family! I hope the sickness/fatigue goes away soon.